Monday, November 7, 2016

Tahiti Week 2

Bonjour and Iaorana,
This week was so long, I can't believe I actually made it to Monday! I am so exhausted because we do so much work here it's overwhelming and when I get home like at 9pm I crash cause I just cant stay up anymore... The work is good though. This week we were able to get 6 amis (investigator) to attend church and the only thing that makes me love the work is seeing them smile and seeing their life change. It's the greatest thing to see as a missionary, the change in these peoples lives. 
 I love the view from my apartment because it overlooks the sea and I get a great view of the island of Moorea! Then we have the sunsets which are just amazing I wish you all could see it for yourself! Probably the best part of each day is seeing the sunset and then being able to eat at member's home for dinner! It can never go wrong with those two! One thing that's funny that happened was last Sunday! So we meet this guy who is less active and we teach him and his girlfriend, I love them both! His name is Foster and he's just a super chill guy. Anyways it's Sunday and he's taking us home and decides to take us into another zone, which we are not allowed to do in his mini cooper and then gave us  Mcdonalds before he stops at a beach where we watch the sunset lol. Things like that just make me laugh and it keeps things interesting. Other than that the week has been pretty standard. I hope more things happen this week that I can talk about. But until then, I leave you with a few pictures!
Love,
Elder Todd


                                                                Bon appetit!
                                                          Enjoy our Pday by the beach.
Ready to do the Lord's work


                                                    Beautiful flower to make leis

                                     Our view of the island of Moorea from our appartment

No comments:

Post a Comment