Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Entering the MTC

Today is the day... I finally start my journey. It has been hard to say goodbye to my family and the people I love - lots of tears have been shed- but it's time I wipe my face and get ready to walk through the doors of the MTC and officially start my mission. I would not be here without all the support I've had through the last few years, people who have helped me get through my tough times of confusion and depression. You guys have gotten me to where I am today, to the mission. I love and will miss you all; the memories we've made will last a lifetime and I can't wait to make more memories and be able to share them and the experiences I will have with you. It only gets better from here... I will not let my fear ruin living in the moment, I will be strong and enjoy every minute of everyday. Soon enough I'll be back home on the little Islands of Tahiti and each new day will bring new experiences. I'm excited for this, even with the unknown, I feel ready. My desire to serve is what has driven me and what will continue to drive me until the end. Today is my final goodbye; thank you for everything family and friends I love you all! I can't wait to hear from you guys and start writing back. I'll talk to you soon, on P-Day:) (Friday).

Elder Todd









No comments:

Post a Comment